The FLCGB Yearbook is published annually to honour the accomplishments of Finnish Lapphunds in Great Britain. It serves as a commemorative tribute to the preceding years shows and events. Containing the following articles & features:
- Annual review from the committee
- 2024 Crufts results & critiques!
- Show year review and critiques
- Upcoming events Calendar
- Annual trophies winners
- Versatility awards celebration
- Summary and statistics of the litters bred in the year
- Your adverts – Book a page to showcase the special lapphund in your life!
- Rainbow bridge feature – a celebration of the lives of lappies lost in the year*
You can contribute to the yearbook by booking a page (or pages!) to showcase your dog (or dogs!) to help create our club annual. Advertising in the Yearbook entitles you to one free copy!
* Please get in touch if you would like to provide an obituary for a Finnish Lapphund that has crossed the rainbow bridge. We would be happy to commemorate their life in the yearbook free of charge.
Booking for our 2024 edition is now open!
Advertising in the Year Book entitles you to one free copy, which we aim to distribute at the FLCGB Championship Show, 30th March 2024. Alternatively your copy can be mailed to you at a cost of £3.00 Per Yearbook. Please contact us for an overseas postal quote.
We are happy to assist you with your adverts - just get in touch!
1 x initial full Page advert - £20
Additional advert pages (no additional book inc.) - £11 each
1 x copy of the yearbook (for those not booking adverts) - £20
If you are unsure or have any queries please get in touch with our yearbook team.Pre-Order for 2024 Now!
Deadline for Adverts
Assisted adverts – 04/02/2024
Completed DIY adverts – 11/02/2024
Adverts to be Pre-booked and Paid – 11/02/2024
The FLCGB Yearbook is produced in full A5 LANDSCAPE format (210x148mm).
- The document size should be 210x148mm (full A5 Landscape)
- Please ensure your document has a 5mm bleed around all edges
- All images must be CMYK
- Flattened images should be 300dpi or higher
- We recommend images and text is kept at least 5mm from the edge of the page, due to the binding of the book.
All completed advert documents are to be supplied via email to email@example.com as either Jpeg (.jpeg/.jpg) or Adobe PDF (High Quality Print setting)
The FLCGB is happy to assist you with the creation of your adverts if images and text are provided via email. If you would like assistance please get in touch.
Prior to going to print we will send you a copy of your advert for proofing and ask you to sign it off.
To pay by bank transfer:
Account name: FLCGB Working Account
Sort Code: 08-92-99
Account Number: 65556858
Reference: yearbook/surname (ie. yearbook/smith)
To pay by Cheque:
To be made out to Finnish Lapphund Club of GB.
Please contact our yearbook team, firstname.lastname@example.org for details of where to send.